Christos Rodosthenous is a Ph.D. candidate at the Open University of Cyprus (OUC). His research interests include Artificial Intelligence, Commonsense Knowledge Acquisition and reasoning, Natural Language Understanding, Story Understanding, Crowdsourcing, eLearning and new technologies and Trends in distance education.
Currently, he works at the Information Systems and Technology Services of the Cyprus University of Technology. He previously worked at the eLearning and Digital Content Management Sector at the Open University of Cyprus and the Computer Technology Institute and Press “Diophantus”. He is involved in numerous National and European projects involving eLearning technologies, distance education, Web Portals, Digital repositories, Open Access and Open Data initiatives.
He is an advocate of Free and Open source software and actively participates in many actions for promoting its usage in the public sector.
[News and Updates]
- [27/12/2019] Completed the Moodle Educator Certificate Program (MCE) and received the Foundation Level Certification.
- [10/09/2019] Our system with Elektra Kypridemou titled FoodDB: A Graph Visualization Interactive Tool was awarded the 2nd place in its category.
- [06/09/2019] Participating in the 28th Annual Graph Drawing Contest which is held in conjunction with the 27th International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization (GD 2019).
- [18/11/2018] Co-organizing the 3rd International Workshop on User-Oriented Logic Paradigms (IULP2019) with Stefan Ellmauthaler (Leipzig University)
- [14/11/2018] Our journal paper titled “Web-STAR: A Visual Web-based IDE for a Story Comprehension System” is now published in Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, Cambridge University Press